Here are my top five posts of 2015. Yes, some pieces prompted more traffic, for one reason or another. But, I do believe these five represent some of “the best” work I have done this year…and they generated the most buzz/dialogue/controversy.
I dare you to read them and not become inspired!
- 5 Reasons to Throw Out Mandatory Lesson Plans
- The Problem with “Formative Assessment Tools” (part 1 of 2)
- Why I Refused to Flip My Classroom
- 5 Non-Negotiables of Professional Development
- Reimagining Classroom Walkthroughs (for Edutopia)
Here is to an even better year in 2016!
Connect with Ross on Twitter.
Latest posts by Ross Cooper (see all)
- I'm a New Principal, Here's How I Followed up on My Entry Plan… - June 12, 2018
- It's the Learning, Not the Lessons! - May 20, 2018
- What Is Our Default Reaction to Disagreement? - May 7, 2018