Here are my top five posts of 2015. Yes, some pieces prompted more traffic, for one reason or another. But, I do believe these five represent some of “the best” work I have done this year…and they generated the most buzz/dialogue/controversy.
I dare you to read them and not become inspired!
- 5 Reasons to Throw Out Mandatory Lesson Plans
- The Problem with “Formative Assessment Tools” (part 1 of 2)
- Why I Refused to Flip My Classroom
- 5 Non-Negotiables of Professional Development
- Reimagining Classroom Walkthroughs (for Edutopia)
Here is to an even better year in 2016!
Connect with Ross on Twitter.
Latest posts by Ross Cooper (see all)
- Brand Your School. Not Yourself. - September 2, 2018
- Project Based Learning: Six Hours of Professional Development (a free mini-course) - August 12, 2018
- Four Reasons to Tackle Flexible Learning Spaces - August 5, 2018